About Me

Monday, November 24, 2008

60. Drugs are fun in the beggining but become a drag later on. -Sagmeister

I dont have anything to post today, nowadays its more frequent to see a post that says: " i have nothing for you today" than an actual post. I've been keeping myself bust with other non-crafty things. like socializing and reading and playing a little halo. So my time for drawing has sadly thinned. This; however doesn't man that I'll stop, I still update everyday, I'm just finally saying why I'm not beingas frequent as I used to. (not that anyone will read this anyway.)

Anyway, today's number its the first time (and probably the only time) that i will quote somebody; I decided to quote this man's words, because, to put it simply they are true. I have seen what drugs can do in the long run, I have seen throughout the years what they can do to a person. I have seen how they waste away. So yeah, what Sagmeister says is very true. thanks to all the invisible people who took the time to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment