About Me

Monday, February 2, 2009

129. Dont say things you wont stand behind.

3:25 a.m., hungry as hell. My whole day was spent asleep in a car, walking around a historic, smelly town, hiked up on caffeine and in the end, extreme anxiety. Yes, this is what my life consists of each weekend, at least I won the "Where should we go eat?" contest this time.
And to top it all off; my bird Culo (Spanish for butt) died, I predicted he would die that morning right before we left on the horrible trip -because of the way he looked, but it was still a surprise. We buried him the backyard. All this might seem like an excuse for not posting real art today, and yeah, it is, during my caffeine high I filled several pages of a book with drawings and crap but does anyone honestly want to see it?
No, Stephany, not really.


*We had lunch at a burger place called Johnny Rockets, yeah, the guy working the grill was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment