About Me

Thursday, March 5, 2009

161. Enjoy every little moment of comfort a person is willing to share with you.



One of the events that streamed from yesterday's text bubble was from a conversation I had had with "Clarence" recently. He was ranting about the particular necessity of a television, a computer, a videogame system in our life. In all sense he was just playing, but I'm a very literal person, so i told him that I would put a speech bubble in tonight's drawing in his honor. Surprisingly enough, he saw it. He asked me where the confused animals things comes from and I tell him it's from watching people. You don't see it a lot because we've adapted but every once in a while you see it. And it is kinda scary because we're (as a society) suppressing a lot of things that should be natural behavior.

Okay, now.. i fixed the seahorse tattoo even though it still needs a little warping. and a banner. but overall its pretty much done.



No comments:

Post a Comment