About Me

Friday, September 26, 2008

1. If you have nothing to smile about, there is something wrong.



Update post (photoshop)
progress on what's important and what is not.

So last night I had a conversation with a friend. He has girl problems and is at the brink of drug and alcohol abuse, he calls me and he keeps saying hes never gonna make it. I tell him to stop doing drugs, he will feel better, he tells me he isn't a quitter. So I say: "are you gonna do drugs for the rest of your life?" he says "yes, yes I am" I'm quiet for a second, and then I say: "are you happy with the life you're leading?" He says "I don't know. not really" then i tell him there's something wrong. it's either the girls or the booze, probably both. He says nothing. He knows the simplicity of his problem and he cannot solve it, he knows how easy it is for him to reach happiness and he will not. I cannot do anything for him.



No comments:

Post a Comment