About Me

Sunday, September 28, 2008

3. Beauty always comes when it is least expected.


(ink and photoshop)

I woke up this morning and my mother had a turkey in the oven, she was outside trying to plant some ferns but she couldn't because there was a huge chunk of cement in the way. she tried to break it with a steel bar, and then i had a few whacks at it, we couldn't break it so we went inside. I sat on the stool while she made some rice. And at some point, she looked into a water jug she had on the counter, mumbled something, i went over to see what she was talking about and since there was nothing there that i could see, i reached my hand into it and felt something. I held it in my hand and when I pull it out, its this perfectly round, clear water bead. I reach my hand in again and pull a handful of them out. totally clear and invisible when submerged, huge surprise, completely unexpected.


No comments:

Post a Comment