About Me

Monday, September 29, 2008

4. Never underestimate the people that are close to you.


(ink on watercolor paper)

I have a friend who is talented, intelligent, sharp, observant, curious and outgoing. She has all the qualities an artist needs to make it out there. I talk to her almost everyday, when I went through crap she was there to listen and she would vice me some versa every now and then. Anyway, several weeks ago she asked if I wanted to go back to school, she would pick me up at my place and drop me off. We planned everything and her car broke down a couple of minutes from my house. A friend of her mom's brought her over and in the evening my dad took her back home. Her car is fixed now and several days ago she asked me if I wanted to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment